Saturday, July 13, 2013

Spoiler alert?

Since this is a new blog I'm kind of just having fun and learning as I go along. Things like photo credits and learning how to make gifs have just happened organically. Adding widgets, follow buttons and other added functionality may one day happen as well, but there is no master plan and definitely no schedule.

Internet etiquette is of paramount importance to me, and one thing I hadn't considered until my friend Tim brought it up the other day was that my posts may be spoiling the days racing for those who are recording and watching later. Being the obsessive cycling nerd that I am I've been waking at around 5 am everyday to get my fix, many times setting up the days post and then rechecking it for spelling and facts later in the morning when I am a little more awake and in my right mind...or at least as right as my mind gets.

As such I'll try to be a bit more careful in my approach to protect those who are working to stay in the dark on the days events until they can sit and watch in the proper setting, whatever that may be for each of you (not an easy task in today's over connected world). I'll be more thoughtful about my headlines and maybe even add in a break, it just might lead to more interesting posts...but we'll have to see about that. 

Until then, I thought I'd send this link for one of the best (if not the best) TDF spoiler repellers out there...you can pick one up from the cool cats over at MashSF:


No comments:

Post a Comment