Friday, January 31, 2014

There will be mud.

Zdenek Stybar will make an appearance at the UCI CX Worlds - Photo credit: Dan Seaton/VeloNews.jpg
It's time. It's world champs time in the UCI Cyclocross series this weekend. Going to be some great racing with all of the big boys in attendance. Even Styby has confirmed that he'll be present and with the recent rains it should be nice and muddy for the weekend as the course in Hoogerheide just loves to hold water for days after a heavy deluge. The UCI youtube channel will hopefully be showing the racing live here in the states, but it's not a sure thing due to the Universal sports deal. If not you can always try Sports-livezz, Procyclinglive or Cyclingfans

Whatever you do make sure you find some way to watch one of the greatest sporting events of the year, and then you can watch that other big sporting event happening this weekend... whatever that may be. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this article! I am new to the biking community, and this post has given me much more consolidated insight than any other resource I've found.
    sports bike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though your mentioned YouTube channel show some live event but I noticed that some important event are missing from this channel. I mean some events are important to show live but this channel is unable to show those important event. Whatever, I am also love to ride on bike. Now I'm using dirt jump mountain bike. Is it good for mountain biking? Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete